Medium: Acrylic on canvas with batiq and stitch
Size:72cm x 151cm
Canvas stretched onto a wood frame (depth 4cm)
These familar hands...
That knead and gently hold
With consent, my unwinding
These familiar hands
That know my knotting, their knotting
Those familiar hands
That never stop making, masking, knotting, knitting up my life and theirs
- The canvas and paints that I use are professional quality
- Buyers within the UK receive their painting gallery wrapped, with the canvas stretched and stapled onto the back of a wood frame.
- The Canvas is 4cm deep which means you do not need a frame for displaying purposes and comes wired and ready to hang.
- For international buyers this painting will be carefuly removed from the frame, rolled and shipped in a tough cardboard shipping tube.
- If you would like to see what this painting will look like on your wall, send me a photo taken in good light and from a head on viewpoint of the spot where you plan to hang it and I can create a mock up for you.
- If you have any queries don't hesitate to get in touch. Customer service is important to me so ask away if you think there is some way I can assist you.
- This painting is available as a limited edition fine art print on either paper or canvas
- The paper prints are made using fade resistant archival inks and capture every detail of the original artwork. Printed onto 310gsm cotton rag paper, each print is signed and is limited to an edition of 15.
- The canvas prints are the same size as the original and come stretched and ready to hang. They are printed onto professional quality canvas and are limited to an edition of 15